- Professional timing for competitions requiring a high level of accuracy and reliability
- First timing company in North America to use TAG Heuer by Chronelec transponders
- Live results. Nothing less.
- 1/1000 S Precision and Detection rate of 100% for speeds up to 360 km/h.
- First company in Quebec to use the Chronotrack system used in marathons in New York, Paris and Los Angeles
- m·s-1 timing uses the same technology the largest cycling tours and rallies in the world such as the Tour de France and Tour of California
m·s-1 timing is a professional timing company specialize in accurate timekeeping and broadcasting results to multi-platform in real-time.
m·s-1 timing has acquired TAG Heuer by Chronelec latest technology, known worldwide for its reliability with active transponder technology, derived from car racing, now used in major cycling tours and rallies in the world, such as the Tour de France, Tour of Norway, etc..
m·s-1 timing is the first timing company in North America to use this technology.